As we go through our lives, we consistently hear there is a direct correlation between success and healthy living that cannot be ignored. In other words, by not living healthy on the journey to success, we may cut short many opportunities or outcomes which would have otherwise been fruitful had we paid attention to a very valuable resource – our health.
You are encouraged to examine each topic below to determine if there are weaknesses in your health success plan. If we carefully look at what actions we can take on our journey to success, perhaps the road can be made a little bit easier.
1. Read nutrition labels to be sure that the ingredients you and your family are consuming are pure. Artificial ingredients, consumed consistently will have a detrimental affect on your body. When in doubt, throw it out.
2. Lose Weight so your body can properly use the fuel you feed it. By being overweight, all body systems have to work twice as hard. Think of it like this. What happens when you try to carry someone who is of equal weight to you, on your back? Your heart races, your joins are burdened, you become fatigued.
3. Keep your mental and spiritual well being intact by guarding your own surroundings and thoughts. The bottom line is, crap in equals crap out. Toxic people should not be allowed to enter your space and the same goes with information. If allowed, toxic people and information can destroy a person’s self-worth and bring down a very critical resource on the road to success.
4. Find time for exercise every single day. Engage in an activity you enjoy and keep it up. Your body will thank you.
5. Weekly recreation and fun is essential to clearing out the cobwebs and reset the brain/work connection. Enjoyment and pleasure allows us to congratulate ourselves for working hard on our goals.
6. Build strong relationships with family and friends. A sense of community and trust between individuals brings us acceptance, love and value to our lives. Without community, our journey to success doesn’t seem to have much meaning.
7. Take care of your health. By developing a preventative maintenance routine like visiting our physician, dentist, dermatologist we can help to manage and find problems before they become critical. An MD can catch hypertension, diabetes, asthma and other diseases before you do. A dentist can help you keep a pretty smile and prevent gum disease by guiding you towards a more consistent daily dental brushing/flossing regiment.
8. Lastly, but not least, don’t smoke and limit your alcohol intake. Smoking is probably one of the worst things you can do for your body because the toxic chemicals in cigarette smoke triples your risk of getting lung cancer. You also risk developing very serious heart disease and breathing problems.
By following the tips above, you are on your way to better health and productivity on your road to success.
To find out what business is helping many people earn income from home, go to http://www.thefreedomdreamteam.com Make your success a reality! For more home based business resources, go to http://www.sofiahogan.com Just say Hi!
Related Live Radio ArticlesMore