5 of the Best, Intensive Office All-around Printer Models
Still can’t make up your mind on which office printer to invest in for your business? Here is a list of the latest and trusted and proven office printer models which administrative offices across the country are using. Each of these printers boast copying and scanning capabilities, so it might be difficult for you to select only 1 product; however, if you find a certain machine too complex for your business demands, it still is helpful to have 4 other options.
1. The Sharp MX-3501N Copier is often priced at , 000 for a new product and a couple of dollars lower for refurbished ones. It can handle multi-tasking demands and comes equipped with an easy to maneuver touch screen display. For printing and copying images, you can alter the color and quality via the Advanced Image Stabilization tool. With its ImageSEND function, you can send scanned files to emails, users within your network, and even store them into a portable flash-drive. Each device comes with a manual to guide you with setting up and using the copier.
2. The Konica Minolta BizHub 250 is an all-in-one copier, printer, and scanner that assures quick and powerful performance, quick warm-up time, ink saving capabilities, and large paper capacity. It boasts a first copy delivery time of 5.3 seconds and a warm-up time average of 14 seconds. Unlike other intensive copiers, BizHub 250 equally distributes ink to help you conserve on energy and ink use. It also features a scan-to-email, scan-to-FTP, and scan-to-storage device function which can help you share and distribute printouts and scanned documents faster.
3. The Samsung SCX-6322DN boasts a 23 ppm rate and is capable of scanning, copying, and printing colored and black and white documents which can be shared within a network and sent to other readers via email. It has a 50-page automated feeder plus a 640-page standard memory. Unlike other copiers, the Samsung SCX-6322DN model does not make use of a touch-screen device but in its place is an easy to use keypad control panel.
4. Fourth on the list is the Gestetner Dsm-415pf which is also capable of copying, scanning, printing, and faxing documents. It is built to increase productivity in the office with its easy-to-use, sleek design and wide range of features. It answers office-space concerns since it is smaller than the usual all-in-one machine, and is also cost-efficient. This intensive machine is capable of double-sided printing as well as paperless faxing. It is ready for network sharing and sending, comes with a 250-paper tray and boasts 192MB memory. Its faxing features extend to LAN faxing and fax forwarding options.
5. Fifth on the list is Panasonic’s DP-2330 Copier. Its standard features include automatic document feeding, networking printing and an exclusive, easy to use management software. A duplex unit, the Panasonic DP-2330 machine includes a 50 sheet bypass, a printing memory capacity of up to 20MB and 16MB copying memory.
If finding the best copiers, printers, and office electronics has always been your problem, head on down to http://www.AMatterofFax.com today to get the best deals and most honest product reviews you’ll never find anywhere else. Lily Maxive writes extensively about office supplies and office electronics. She visits various online shopping websites often to get the latest prices and products and write about them.
More Dps Articles